Thursday, July 14, 2011

Campbell Hausfeld WT400000AV Campbell Hausfeld WT400000AV Oxy-Acetylene Torch Kit

Best deal Campbell Hausfeld WT400000AV Oxy-Acetylene Torch Kit.

Torch worth havingBy R. J. GreggI was needing a torch to use in my home garage. Nothing major, just some light to medium duty stuff. At my Barn I have a Victor Journeyman which I have had for years, never any trouble. The torch came really fast, upon opening the box the attatchments were all over. The plastic box is not all that, but that is not what i am reviewing. The regulators feel solid there is no rattle the threads are correct, and first time hook up there were no leaks. Hoses are plenty long for use in home shop. The torch handle and cutting head feel real good in my hands. There are checkvalves and all the bells and whistle you would expect from a high dollar torch kit. For someone looking for a very good quality torch for the money. I would say this is the best bet for the dollar. I would recommend it to anyone, and have.3 of 3 people found the following review helpful. » Continue Reading about Campbell Hausfeld WT400000AV Oxy-Acetylene Torch Kit.

Price: $179.00 » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment