Thursday, July 14, 2011

Campbell Hausfeld PW1805 Campbell Hausfeld PW1805 1,800 psi 1.5 gpm Electric Pressure Washer with 20-Foot Hose

Kool Campbell Hausfeld PW1805 1,800 psi 1.5 gpm Electric Pressure Washer with 20-Foot Hose.

Its a blast!By MargoI have only owned this pressure washer for 48 hrs. but I have had it working hard and it hasn't let me down! I'm a painting contractor and I have a bigger gas powered hydroblaster but I wanted something to use while my partner was blasting the heavier stuff like deck floors. I figured I could just clean rails and pickets. This machine does a fine job on them and more, it surprisingly tackles even the heavier work, but... and this is the part I love...it doesn't gouge the wood as easily as the bigger units. It is easy to operate, light weight, well designed. It comes with two wands, an adjustable fan spray and a turbo nozzle....the turbo is my favorite....aggressive cleaning without gouging. The fan spray is a twist adjustment...no stopping to change tips. I've owned Karcher's and they were ok but didn't last long. This is a better unit and if it keeps on running it will be worth every penny. If it dies ... » Continue Reading about Campbell Hausfeld PW1805 1,800 psi 1.5 gpm Electric Pressure Washer with 20-Foot Hose.

Price: » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment