Thursday, July 14, 2011

Campbell Hausfeld WL6111 Campbell Hausfeld WL6111 26 Gallon ASME Vertical Air Compressor

Just love it Campbell Hausfeld WL6111 26 Gallon ASME Vertical Air Compressor.

Campbell Hausfeld is Customer Friendly!!By EscapemaxHi all. I ordered this compressor back on Sept 18 2009. The first unit arrived on Sept 22. It was left in the driveway just after 3pm. I arrived after 5pm to check the item. Box had a hole in the side. Once opened I noticed the Manual and Hardware was missing. And that the unit was Dropped. The plastic case around the Pump/Motor Assembly was cracked. Called Amazon and reported. They sent me a replacement on Sept 23. Was "Out for Delivery" on Sept 25 at 7:57 am. Today on Sept 26 it still hasnt been delivered. Called UPS. Got a politicians answer. How the Driver cant go home untill all packages are delivered. As of 10/6/09 Compressor #2 is still AWOL in the UPS tracking system. Mike K at Amazon helped me get another. #3. Which did arrive damaged. However, Campbell Hausfeld is sending me the parts to repair the unit. This one I was able to power up and run. The unit is Quieter than I was expecting. Most companies I ... » Continue Reading about Campbell Hausfeld WL6111 26 Gallon ASME Vertical Air Compressor.

Price: $739.99 » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment