Thursday, July 14, 2011

Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical Compressor

So I got it Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical Compressor.

Good unit once you get passed installation woesBy Steve CveteticJust purchased this unit at Lowes for $[...] which I think is a great price. I replaced a 15 year old wheel barrow type CH with the same horsepower and CFM rating but only a 30 gallon tank. I need this capacity because I use lots of continuous duty tools like grinders, sanders and air chisels which require high CFM ratings. If your work involves intermittant use tools like nailers, air ratchets, inflators, etc you don't need this much compressor. One of the big reasons I chose this model is that it has a true cast iron pump body. Many others at this price range use aluminum with iron inserts which won't provide the same longevity. This baby will last!Other things I like about it are: smooth, quiet operation, well placed readable pressure guage, large 3/4" air outlet, handy sight window for oil level, smaller belt cage and easily accessable drain cock. So why didn't I give it 5 stars? Here are the flaws:As usual with products made in Asia, the ... » Continue Reading about Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 15 Amp 3.2-Horsepower 60-Gallon Oiled Vertical Compressor.

Price: $889.99 » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment