Thursday, July 14, 2011

Campbell Hausfeld EX8403 Maxus EX8403 21 Amp 5 HP 80-Gallon Cast Iron Oiled Two-Stage Vertical Compressor

Oh Gee Maxus EX8403 21 Amp 5 HP 80-Gallon Cast Iron Oiled Two-Stage Vertical Compressor.

No problems after a years worth of use.By EZEZEZEZEZEZEZI should say that the unit did have a bad pressure switch on arrival but CH got that rectified quickly. Since, the initial problem there haven't been any and it has worked as expected. I have it in my hobby shop and it easily keeps with anything and everything I do. I have heavy air consumption tools and it has no problem keeping up, it could handle 2-3 times what I do and still keep up LOL.This unit makes single stage, 60 gallon compressors sold at the BORG look and perform like toys. ;-)0 of people found the following review helpful. » Continue Reading about Maxus EX8403 21 Amp 5 HP 80-Gallon Cast Iron Oiled Two-Stage Vertical Compressor.

Price: » Get Your Discount Price.STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment